Recordings of the online video training sessions.
Go to the online training page.
Here are the slides from the session and the terminal output.
- Welcome. New features in atlas software. Use of git. Instructions on Atlas website.
- More software syntax: use of set and ":=". ratmat.at file, rational_inverse, show, ratmat_as_mat. Local variables in strings of functions, use of ";".
- The all_parameters.at file. More Principal series examples, minimal_principal_series and all_minimal_principal_series commands for non-semisimple and non-split groups.
- Representations attached to a given Cartan and infinitesimal character/differential: all_parameters_Cartan_gamma; all_parameters.
- Slides on K\G/B parameters: (x,lambda,nu). Case: G has discrete series = distinguished involution is I.
- Slides, continued: Finiteness of K\G/B. Parameter set for K\G/B.
- Slides, continued: SL(2,R) example.
- Slides, continued: Summary, fixing H,B and varying theta. Equivalent (\frak g,K_x)-modules.
- Slides, continued: More about KGB: Weyl groups, involutions, KGB space for SP(4,R).
Go to part B
Return to online-training page for information about upcoming training sessions.